Monday, November 08, 2004

kinda bored now...no idea what to do.

oooooo... just saw Incredibles trailer on TV. its coming out here on the 18th. ma hai... i've gone back liao. dunno when the hell its going to be out in aussie. its alwez damn bloody slow there...not to mention expensive :p mebbe next time should just ask someone to mail me dvds from kl. hehehe.

k k..back to blogging. ermmm.. had lunch in Lucky Garden with Fatts and his fren, Cheng Leong. after that... I just went to do abit of shopping in MV. took me bloody 45 minutes to find parking. damn stupid. they closed of the entrance to P2... spent 44 minutes rounding P1, looking for parking with gawd knows how many other cars...and then i found the exit to the P2 parking...and theres like so much parking down there. ma hai...wasting my time only.

too lazy to do clothes shopping... i just bought toiletires to use in Aussie :) cheap cheap! and finally got myself an electric toothbrush! rm35....quite cheap. i think they tagged it wrongly...cuz the green one was $85 (i got the blue one). If thats the case then 'chup tou'! :)

I also bought a new pair of earrings, and a necklace. hehehe. haven't bought these kind of nonsense for some time liao. i'll post up pictures the moment i get my camera, which will be tomorrow!! :)

No comments: