Thursday, November 25, 2004

i'm being sent to smuggle drugs to Indonesia tomorrow o_O

.....


kidding kidding. Company needs to send a package over to Indo, and its apparently super urgent. so they can't wait for customs to clear it and stuff. so gonna get someone to hand carry it over. They asked me la...but I'm not sure if I'm going yet. Its gonna be pretty tiring. And I would leave tomorrow night...and probably take the 1st flight back. I'll only get to do duty free shopping at most :p Aihs...so near Malaysia, and yet so far! Ma haiii! Send me to KL mahhh... I'll take another couple of days off and party back home :)

On a different note... now I know how blur Sharon can be. Ahahaha. Read Fatt's blog for details. ^_^

Neway.. I'll decide if I'll go Indo tomorrow morn. Wonder what kind of renumeration I'll get paid... Hmmmmm

No comments: