Sunday, November 28, 2004

Jez a normal day. But the heat was mad!! Reckon its in the high 30s... drastic changeover now though. Its all dark skies and strong winds now. Temp should be mid 20s ? But I don't feel it in my house cuz the wind isn't coming in....so still pretty warm in my room.

Enuf about the weather.... Went down city and had lunch with Andy. Walked around Market City abit...and Thos turned up as well. Me n Andy had churros while Thos had his lunch



Churros!!
Cinnamon on the left....and chocolate cheese on the right!! ^_^ Guess which one is mine. heheheh. It ain't half bad. Mexican version of 'yau char kuai' ? Don't think KL has these yet. Will probably turn up soon... anybody wants to franchise? I'm alwez looking out for business opps :)
and also... a shot of the new EY building right next to Chinatown. This is the kind of place I won't mind working at :)
Interviewer: Why would you want to work at EY?
Kiangs: Because I want to work in a new building...
^_^

pity their grad programme for '05 is already closed. ah well...

No comments: