Tuesday, November 02, 2004

don't know what the hell was up with today... spent sooooo much time waiting. for what? firstly... I had medical appointment at 11am. but they never recorded it down and treated me as a walk-in, and they only mentioned that AFTER I waited for an hour. I asked whats going on, and they said another 15 mins...which became 1/2 hour...which became 45 minutes... which turned into an hour o_O damn peeved off.

the rest of they day was doing errands and stuff. had to pass some documents to a property developer...all my pay slips and shit. waited for 1/2 hour plus there for him to photostat the documents.

after that had to go down city to pick up my mom's air ticket (flying to perth on wednesday) and sent my god-sis back. rain + kl traffic = 3 hours stuck waiting. o_O

only good thing about today was that the wiper on the car died. well..that isn't a good thing. it just happened when we were right outside my house. lucky it didn't happen in kl...if not wouldn't be able to drive back. the rain was blooody pouring. if only it was the same in sydney...get rid of the stupid water restrictions.

i had another big dinner tonight as well. god-grandfather's birthday. my mom has alot of godfather/mother/sis/daughter... i think i will go the gym tomorrow. 4 nights in a row eating like theres no tomorrow.... i'm really gonna go back to sydney with lots of excess baggage :p

No comments: