Tuesday, November 16, 2004

i went in to work late today (i seem to mention that alot huh?) Needed to go city to apply for my Medicare...and cancel the private medical insurance I had. I had a better looking girl serving me this time (the woman yesterday was a sour looking creature). and she told me I didn't have to pay for the insurance after I got my PR! woop! saved me $300++ !

work was the usual...everything normal. only that I don't get to do kendo today :'(
sighh...

did I mention much about yesterday? I met up with Andy in the evening, and had a couple of beers :)



right now... i'm webcamming with Jun-Yi... sort of anyway. Both of us are still downloading stuff...so its more like watching still pics than a video :p I'm trying to decide if I should just spaz in front of the com and watch anime...or play games (got lots of it now!) OR do something more serious like job hunting & house hunting.

Which brings a question to mind...should I get a new job first? AND THEN look for a place to live. Or the other way around. Hmmmmm

No comments: