Monday, November 01, 2004

tireddd... just got back from the 2nd wedding dinner. glad its all over... not that i did anything. hahahah. the dinner's alrite la.. held somewhere in the city. near Sogo. I think the place called Wangsa Maju or something. Same building as where I got new specs (getting, to be more accurate)

fatt's is at finnigans now...but kinda lazy to join them. i'm already sleepy. and i'm gonna go see dentist tomorrow as well. don't know what I'll be doing after that though. hmmm. its a holiday in selangor... so at least got kaki in kl. I think i wanna go eat chicken rice :) we shall see.

even back here in malaysia...i'm still dloading anime! hahahah. and the line here seems to be faster than the one i have in syd as well. ma hai!! and sis barely uses it to download stuff. such a waste of bandwidh... :p

oooo... i just remembered i got the 2nd half of a vcd to watch. 'prince & me'? or something like that.. Julia Stiles... chick flick :p but got no other vcds at home to watch. I already watched the old Stephen Chow shows when I came back. quite convenient having a small tv and a vcd machine right next to my bed :)

No comments: