Sunday, November 21, 2004

looks like my keys aren't at home after all. might have left them at work... but i'll only know on monday. at least the agent has 2 sets of spares...must make sure I don't lose the whole lot :p

didn't do much today ah... a slow day. i woke up at around 11-ish and then went yumcha with yen & koon (after waiting an hour for them to get ready....girls!) Had Marigold's super pai kuat!! hehehe. dam shioks. pity I didn't have my camera with me :p

after that...just picked up the spare keys from my agent...came on and spazzed watching Yuyu Hakusho the wholeee day. Pinched like 18 dvds from Yen :) heheheheh. the subbings abit shit la...hongkie/taiwanese copy. the names are mixed up. and some translation abit off, but you get the gist of the story at least.

oh! and Yen is going to be my new housemate!! next year that is... we'll be moving in together next year if all goes well. At the moment its just us both... but looking for a 3rd housemate as well. so that can get a nicer place (and possibly cheaper rent!) Come on Thos!! Just stuff SC & leave your broadband-unabled apartment :) hahahaha

Kla...at least I got that part settled liao. Its just the looking for a new place which I'll do in January. The only thing left is a new job for me... and everyone seems to support me being a bartender :) I need the change in environment.... Favco is getting too boring for me now

No comments: