Monday, November 22, 2004

gonna make a relatively quick post. wanna sleep soon. lack of sleep lately. work was normal today... pretty boring, but at least I was kept busy most of the time. my body was aching the whole day. I started doing exercises again yesterday. just crunches and stuff. can't do any running cuz of my fucked knee.

I think gotta see a doc again... it seems to be getting worse even though I'm not doing impact sports (heck... I don't even walk fast now :p) But it doesn't seem like doc can do much. Just prescribe some nsaids...and maybe glucosamine. And tell me to rest it up. Aihs.

neway... it has been a fair while since i did any pushups/crunches. my stomach cramps up now when I sneeze... pain :'( really should build exercise as part of my life...rather than a 'once in a while' thing. Need to get to a gym...but no transport!! Ahhh. Shouldn't be a problem by Feb la. Will be moving in with Yen and we'r intending to stay in Kingsford. Thats near UNSW, so I can use the gym over there. exercise AND uni chicks! ^_^

Theres something I've been wanting to bitch about since I came back...but lazy to write about it now. Next post :p

No comments: