Sunday, November 14, 2004

ok...i haven't been back in sydney for more than a day and i'm already missing KL :'( To all you guys (& gals!) back home... I had a blast. Makes me kinda regret being in Aussie while u'r all partying back there. Its bloody awesome being back home. The food, the partying, the drinks, the food ;p and best of all... the friends. Love you guys to bits!! And meeting up (and partying!) with Jason after not seeing him since I came Aussie was great! good food on Friday btw :)

I'm really sorry for those of you that I couldn't meet up with...or couldn't hang out as much with. Kar Weng, Jun-Yi & Sugus comes to mind. Theres always next time right?! I'll post up more pics of my last days in KL soon enough. Still busy setting up my computer. Bought a whole heap of stuff. I actually got myself a webcam & a mic. Mucking around with that at the moment. And I just installed my spanking new DVD writer! Anyone wants me to burn & mail DVDs? ;)

oh! and I wanna see pictures from the rest of the cameras! Fatts! Joanna! gimme gimme!

No comments: