Monday, December 27, 2004

By now, everyone should have known about the tsunamis that hit the coastlines across southern Asia including our own Penang. I'm not a religious person, but I feel somewhat blessed that the relatives I have in Penang aren't affected by the waves (and that my mom wasn't visiting them). Malaysia wasn't hit too bad, compared to some other nations, so we'r pretty lucky in a way.

Enough rambling on... I'm not too good at conveying condolences to random world events, and I don't really give a rat's ass as long as it doesn't happen to anyone I know. I'm just thinking that we should all be thankful for what we have, that we are living well, that we can put food on our tables, and for siu yuk.

This is a change from my regular posts ain't it? :p

*edit*

just a quickie. In relation to the torrent site shutdowns:

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/58231

No comments: