Saturday, December 11, 2004

Since i'm gonna resign from Favco on the 12th Jan ... I figured I'd take a couple of pictures for souveneirs. First up... my trip to Favco every morning

I catch the 7.02am train to Liverpool. Well... at least I try to :p I'm usually 1/2 - 1 hour late. Soemtimes cuz the trains get fucked... but its usually cuz i'm watching anime or eating in the morning ^_^

After a 40 minute train ride, I arrive at Liverpool Station. I stare at my bus stop sign (nice number!) until the bus arrives 20 minutes later. The bus comes at 30-45 minute intervals, so its a pain in the butt.


Bus comes. 15 minute drive and drops me off at this road. Looks like a normal area with lots of traffic n stuff... but
Its mostly farmland all around :p Usually theres some cows & horses about. But don't know where they are. I did arrive at work at about 10am though :p

I walk down the road in the previous pic for about 7 minutes and reach the intersecting road. Still don't see where I work huh? I gotta walk up here for another 10 minutes till I reach the office. Past the horizon o_O You can actually see a small crane sticking out, but the pic is too small.

After that... I forgot to take pictures of the office & factory :p I was kinda late...so didn't really wanna waste anymore time ^_^ And then it rained in the afternoon...so couldn't take pics then too. Oh well... I'll be there for another 2-3 weeks. No worries

No comments: