Sunday, December 12, 2004

Saturday recap. I mucked around at home for most of the day... and met up with Andy in the city around mid afternoon. He was a little late... so I just sat outside Starbucks and took some pictures :)


am I bored, or what?



vroom vroom!!


Anyway... couldn't mooch any free coffee cuz Tho's housemate already left work. Seriously... being out in the city really is pretty expensive. I just had some nuggets from McDs... and a mocha from SB, and thats already $10 down the hatch. Could have gotten a whole chunk of siu yuk with that :) Enough to last for 3-4 meals. Hehehehe. I should stop measuring food expenses in terms of siu yuk :p

Hung around at SB till about 6.30ish then its off to the highlight of my week. Sushi Tengoku!!! Best unagi I've tasted in Aussie so far!! And probably KL too... Tengoku was only me & Thos. Andy had to meet up with some Chinaboy for dinner. His dad's friends son, so Andy has to play nice ^_^

Enough talk. Pictures pictures!!


This dish was free! Courtesy of the chef for Thos :) I can't remember it's name, some kind of white fish. But its good!

Sashimi!!! Supposed to be sushi... but Thos ordered wrongly. Fool! Also bloody delicious!

Salmon fry! It's salmon and its oily. 'nuff said ^_^

Chicken teriyaki. Kinda normal...but still tastes good

And the ultimate!!!! UNAGIIIIII... totally orgasmic


The bill totalled $60... we tipped $10, so the meal was $35 each. Pretty ex i suppose, but its a great meal! Aih...now I feel like going again nex week :p K k... must stop staring at the picture of the unagi... starting to get hungry again, and I just had finished dinner 10 minutes ago

No comments: