Sunday, December 05, 2004

Me n Thos decided to go jungle trekking yesterday! Went up north to a pretty isolated area called Hornsby Heights. Pretty good weather... so its a nice trek. Pictures!!
Plenty of trees...

rocks...

and crocs! :)


heheheh... enough of that la. We actually just went over to Fatty's place. His is 2nd last day in Sydney. Moving up to Bundaberg next Monday liao. Spose to be here for another 2 weeks at least...but schedule pushed forward. So as of Monday... Nicholas will be living in the land of Bundaberg rum, with nothing to do but frolic and prance around the sugar plantations, drink rum.... and ermmm.... did I mention the sugar plantations? :)

The pics I put up earlier were actually part of Fatty's backyard... huge ass compound. Filled with various flora & fauna, poisonous insects, snakes and assorted creepy crawlies. Oh....and probably lots of bird droppings and dog poo as well. His mom keeps heck a lot of birds... and they have a swarm of german shepards as well. Good thing those pets got shipped off to Bundy already ^_^

me & Fatty



We had an early dinner somewhere in Hornsby. Nice grill place called Blu. The food was pretty decent... as per Tho's expression



I had Grilled Octopus...entree size ^_^

I like fountains!!

Fatty was there as well... but his pics didn't turn out, so didn't bother posting them. We had gelati after that as well... so theres my diet going out the window :p I crashed at Tho's place later that night. Hogging his PS2 :) We ordered a large pizza for supper as well...so errr... thats it for my dieting laa.

No comments: