Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Monday was Boxing Day Sales day! Hmmm... that doesn't sound right o_O Anywayyy, heaps of ppl in the city. Especially Myers. And retail stores which say "50% off everything". One wonders where all these ppl come from. I spent about 1/2 hour waiting in line to pay for my stuff.


$300 worth of clothing!


Yeah...I spent a fair bit. I budgeted $200 for shopping. But Myers was selling the business shirts cheap (the top left corner of the pic), and they were pretty nice. Couldn't help myself. I wanted to get pillows too! Nice, expensive (not to mention discounted!) ones... but they were all wiped out by the time I got there, which was around 1-ish. Gotta learn to act quicker durings sales...hmmmrphh.

I felt a little touris-ty as well, so I snapped some shots in the city. For the benefit of non-sydneysiders ^_^


Sydney Town Hall. I watched my first fight night with Thos here



Queen Victoria Building. Shopping shopping!



Singing beer bottles ^_^



I spotted this too! Thats where I work! I thought it was pretty fascinating to see one of our cranes in the city :p

No comments: