Thursday, December 16, 2004

i'm still playing NFS :p but taking a break to blog right now ^_^ jez quick updates. I did my bar course yesterday. didn't really learn much i guess. I kinda know most of the stuff already. especially those relating to the alcohol itself (is that good or bad?? :p) Its sorta like a crash course in bartending... teach you the basics, introduce some of the equipment and thats about it. i guess its good enough though

after that... went house viewing with Jeremy & Andy. In case I haven't mentioned... we'r gonna become housemates! A little conflict initially...cuz both of them wanted the master bedroom. Andy wanted his own bathroom...and Thos wanted the extra space for his stuff. Anyhow...the issue was resolved and Andy conceded the room to Thos and his junk. The whole house is really gonna be filled with Tho's junk. I really didn't realise just how much crap he has until we started thinking about moving. Gonna have a wonderful time packing up n moving

Enough bout that for now... I just wanna post some pics and play more NFS :p We went to a great Thai place for dinner. Andy's introed.



Where's the food!!? I'm not happy!


Ma haii!! Patience abit laaa!

La lee la...

1st dish! Red duck curry


No. 2, beef salad!

and lastly...sweet & sour snapper!

Oh wait...Thos decided to be greedy and had a sticky rice with Thai Custard!

Verdict?? DAMN BLOODY GOOD!!! Definitely going there again la... the curry was awesome. Especially since it had fatty duck skin (right up there with siu yuk!) and lychee (i love lychee too!). I don't remember how to speel the name of the restaurant. Doy Tao? Doy Tai ? Something like that la basically. And the whole meal was just $15 each! $20 for Thos laa...since me & Andy didn't greed on dessert.

No comments: