Thursday, December 09, 2004

okay. I just finished watching Casshern and its a really dumb movie. Granted that I like the effects, CG and anime-styled fighting but a lot of things are left unexplained and even the ones the did explain didn't tie together. I'm not the kind of person who analyses every petty detail of a movie...but sometimes 2 much is 2 much.

Adding to that, you got these jokers on the net putting up reviews that says "It's great!!" "Superb!!" "Watched it twenty times!!" blah blah blah.... shows how shallow some people can be. But then again... I continued watching the movie because I liked the effects and the actress was pretty :) Enough bitching about it la... I guess I'm still feeling a little irritable now. Don't know why.

Just a little more about the movie though. If you haven't clicked on the link and checked it out, its one of those movies fully done in CG (e.g. Sky Captain & something something). Theres actually a few of them out now. One of them is a french flick, Immortel (Ad Vitem) and another one is Sin City (2005). Theres another japanese anime inspired movie that I wouldn't mind watching even if its crappy (hot chick! hehehe) called Devilman.

Fun fun fun!! Oh. I've put in my resignation for the 12th January 2005. Wish me luck in finding a job by then!

No comments: