Friday, December 24, 2004

the typical seasonal post...

MERRRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!!

and also Happy Birthday to Jason! if he ever sees this :p

I skipped work today to sleep in. I should have gone actually, its pretty darn hot today. For some reason its looks pretty smoggy today. Trapping all the heat in. Ughh...well, it IS supposed to be summer over here.

It'll be dinner at Tho's place tonight. I'm buying siu yuk, and Andy is cooking nasi lemak. And when I say nasi lemak, it means he is just cooking the rice o_O He asked Thos to go buy curry chicken. Wtf man... what a lazy bastard. The whole point was to COOK at Tho's place. Sheeeshhhh. Oh well... at least this way the food will turn out to be edible. And I did have bad experience with Andy's curry b4.... so probably for the better :p

No comments: