Friday, December 03, 2004

uneventful day. was spose to have dinner with thos & andy... but i got lazy when i reached home. it looked like it was gonna rain really heavily too... strong winds n stuff. but turns out nothing happen. sheeesh. so instead of dinner in the city, i had a chunk of .....



siu yuk!!!!!! $4.20 worth :)

and i was spose to be dieting too! I had healthy meals the whole day until dinnner :p I made omelette for brekkie... then had yoghurt for mid morning snack. a tin of tuna for lunch, and then another cup of yoghurt mid afternoon. quite healthy hor?? :) but i was pretty hungry by the time i clocked off... so i guess a tin of tuna ain't enuf for lunch

i did get some free stuff at work today!! working in purchasing has its perks :)



I got a bottle of wine. A diary. 2 cups (the nescafe one is really big! can't really tell from the photo), and a stubbie holder. Not bad :)

Ok... apart from that. Nothing much else to blog. My boss did show me some pretty funny beer commercials. I poked around on the net and found a direct link.

Why men do ballet: http://www.thedierks.com/allowe/video/Isenbeck,BalletClass.wmv

Voodoo beer: http://www.thedierks.com/allowe/video/Brahma,PowerOfBeer.wmv

I got the links off http://www.allowe.com/Humor/video.htm . Theres a whole bunch of them there...so have a look if u'r free. and have broadband. Theres another Isenbeck beer thats pretty funny...but kinda disturbing ;p I lost the link...but try googling "Isenbeck commercial soap". Should turn up something ^_^

No comments: