Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'm back in Sydney!!!! i'm back in sydney?? NNOOoooooOOooooo.... Kla. It ain't that bad. But I could have stayed in Singapore for 1 extra day. My flight was actually this morning, not yesterday like I was informed. Should have checked my ticket... instead of relying on what I was told. Ah well. I would have been pretty bored during the day anyway, so I guess its not such a big loss.

The highlight of my trip was being able to meet up with Jacq. Totally didn't expect I would be seeing her until maybe 2006 or something. So that was really nice. And she took a MC for the day too, not because I was down in Singapore....but cuz she had a medical checkup that day. Oh well... at least I could still spend half the afternoon and night with her. If only I was 2 weeks earlier huh?? ;) Might have been a more exciting trip :)

I didn't really get up to much else. Slept till late morning cuz I arrived at the hotel close to 4am. Jacq needed to have lunch with her new bf so I mucked around until about 3 in the afternoon by myself. oh!! I watched Incredibles!!! First ever movie that I watched by myself :p Not as depressing as I figured it to be (watching a movie alone...not Incredibles :p) But I suppose its more acceptable since I don't exactly know ppl in Singapore. Plus I really wanted to watch it and gawd knows when it will be out here in Aussie. And its cheap too!! $6.50 singaporean compared to AU$15.30 for a movie.

Ok... just some photos for now. I originally wanted to do a backtrack post like what Fatts does... but I can't be bothered at the mo'. I just woke up and I'm hungry. Oh! And in case you haven't noticed, I'm ditching work today :)

I stayed in Strand Hotel@Bencoolen Street. Don't stay here.
Hotel 81 next door is cheaper AND better ermm... equipped?
They are both budget hotels, but at least 81 provides free tea/coffee/cup noodles ^_^

Me, Jacq & her puny chihuahua

Jacq & her not so puny German Shephards. Disgustingly friendly.
Totally hopeless as guard dogs

Jacq's huge huge Singaporean mansion ^_^
Kla... thats overkill, but I reckon its VERY big for a Singaporean home.
Actually...its big even for a Malaysian home. Rich brat!! :p

Hainanese chicken rice for dinner!!! Yummmy!!

@ Changi airpot. I'm a sucker for water features :)

No comments: