Sunday, December 19, 2004

hmmm... blogs really do take up a lot of time. I've just spent the past hour resizing photos and reorganizing those i've uploaded. and then after that have to update the links in the post so that they actually appear. aihs. I think I should set up my own server and blogsite. Can customize to whatever I want... and make it hell easier to upload pics and stuff. Make use of my computing knowledge :p

just a few random stuff in this post. Firstly. Part 2 of my office pics! Scanning
from left to right while standing at main gate (well..sorta)

The car lot for the factory workers...

The factory & 2 offshore crane platforms...

The rest of the factory...

The office...

And a Supra!


Thats it for now... next will be pictures of the office itself! heheh... but i've been lazy to snap shots there :p

Ermmm... nothing much went on this weekend. I had my RCG on Saturday, so thats 6 hours blown. Had dinner with Thos... pizza n pasta la.. simple stuff. not that nice too...so didn't bother with pictures :p Crashed at his place after that and we bought dessert from Coles! Vienneta and....

Checkered ice cream cake!!


I think ppl are supposed to cut it into pieces...and keep some for later. But we just ate the whole thing :p At least we didn't finish the Vienneta too...

And today... all you can eat yumcha in the afternoon! And a rather boring rest of the day. How bored ?

'Jenga with coins' bored :p


No comments: