Tuesday, December 21, 2004

i don't know what to blog about. work has been absolutely boring. mainly cuz theres nothing much for me to do. i'll get in to work...be busy for 1-2 hours and then spend the rest of the day swatting flies. well... its sorta useful. I get to look for jobs online (when I'm supposed to be doing work) and check out car & scooter ads.

oooo! and I feel like buying a scooter now! hehehe. especially since I'll be moving in with Jeremy. Loads more convenient. But they'r so bloody expensive. Can get a bloody 250cc road bike for the same price liao. Hmmmm.. how how??

what else can I say? I wanna know who else reads my blog!! 'fess up!! leave a comment or something laaa. i'm really curious weiii. if u'r someone I don't know, leave a tag! if u'r a chun chick, leave your number! or if u'r someone i know...errr donate me some money? :p

No comments: