Thursday, May 11, 2006

another uneventful day. i followed up on a couple of my job applications today. i finally received feedback on the phone interview i had. didn't get the job, but they said I sounded friendly and well spoken, although I seem to lack the technical skills they are looking for. sadness. tell me something i don't know. if i want a career, i really think i should study part time or something. aihs. really have to figure out what I want.

at least my interview skills aren't that bad, although i find that I kinda botch up when leaving msges on ppl's voice mail if i'm not prepared. have to work on that. i should be sleeping soon, starting to get hungry again. i've been having a piece of chicken breast for a meal lately. part of the South Beach diet. Chicken breast actually isn't too bad. I rub in lots of herbs and some salt, and I douse it in tomato sauce (which I really shouldn't...) Quite tasty.

ugh...writing about that just made me pretty hungry. aihs. must resist! i only lost ermmm probably 2-3 kgs over the past 1 1/2 weeks. can't tell for sure. the scale we have at home lies. not particularly accurate, and too small for my feet too.

diet diet diet...

No comments: