Tuesday, May 23, 2006

omfg. i just transferred $6000 to Optus by accident. hopefully the bank cancel it before it gets cleared. if they don't, its gonna be damn bitchy to get my money back. not to mention I might have to pay for the mistake too. ugh.

i wanted to transfer the 6K to my eTrade. the account setup finally completed. taking bloody ages, and i think the information letter got lost. it will be bitchy if the customer service gave me the wrong account number to transfer my money to o_O I will not be a happy punter then...

I totally wasted the whole of yesterday. I started playing Heroes of Might & Magic 5, and its bloody addictive. I think i played it for like 10 hours plus yesterday. Its like I went back to the WoW days. At least I'm disclipined enough not to do it today... or at least not till I get some stuff out of the way. I need to apply for a couple more jobs, and also follow up on some applications that I sent out last Friday (which ain't looking too good so far)

fine day its shaping out to be...aihs.

No comments: