Friday, May 05, 2006

i had a phone interview today. for a support engineer (i.e. fancy word for help desk) job at Kronos. i don't think it went all that well. i could give satisfactory answers to maybe 50% of the questions. seems to be a fair bit of technical skills that i don't have. aihs. oh well. i'll find out more on monday. if i do get considered... then i'd have to travel all the way to Pymble for a follow up interview, and thats pretty far. I'd say maybe 1 1/2 hours worth of travel by public transport. I reckon it would take 1/2 hour by car anyway, cuz of traffic and shit. Aihs... why can't i find work in a convenient location?

Its already May, and I was just looking at the photos I have up on Friendster. Theres the ones I had when I went skiing last year, and fucked up my ankle then. And its still fucked up now, and I still haven't been to the doctor to follow up on it. hmmmm... i'll make sure i go next week. i can go grocery shopping in campsie too. kill 2 birds with 1 stone. not a bad idea.

No comments: