Sunday, May 21, 2006

i bought myself a new set of weighing scales (is that correct english?) today and I'm offcially 84kg. I want to get myself down to at least 80kg, or somewhere between 75-80. My ideal weight seems to be around that mark. So I guess I'm gonna go back to my 1st phase SB diet for another 2 weeks. I'll try to follow it to the tee this time, see if it really makes a big difference.

But first, I must finish my Balconi Mix Max bars...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yums

which is an ownage chocolate coated cake like biscuit. kinda like those korean/japanese snacks. except that this is Italian! and seems slightly cheaper

we watched the Davinci Code earlier. It wasn't too bad. I felt a little bored in the later part of the movie, but it wasn't as crap as what reviews made of it. Or maybe a movie is a lot better if you go in expecting it to be crap. It wasn't a badly made movie, just feels a little long winded at times. But then again, theres worse movies out there. Like Elektra...which is absolutely takes the cake for one of the worst movies I've ever watched.

No comments: