Friday, May 19, 2006

*yawn*

its been really hard to wake up recently. becoming quite a slacker i suppose. 3 weeks unemployed and counting. the longer i stay this way, the more I feel like going back to university to study. aihs. its not horribly expensive apparenlty. For UNSW, its $337 per postgrad unit for a local student (which I am now... I think). For a Masters of Information Systems, its 48 credits. So total is only $16176, which is cheaper than the stupid Software Engineering degree I have from Melbourne U.

Dunno la. So annoying, I don't really want to go back uni to study. Feels like its a waste of time, but if I don't improve on my skills, I can't bloody find a job. Maybe I should do what Edmund did and do a SAP course. I think it costs even more than the degree. Or maybe a MBA program. Hmmm... it all involves time and money.

Becoming a day trader is out of the question. I'll probably lose all my money in the market. My own business... very tempting. But I need more capital than what I have. So my available choices:

1) lower my standards and get any job I can get my hands on;
2) take up some technical courses and/or certification;
3) go back to uni;
4) start my own business
5) bum until i run out of money, then go back kl and live off my parents

at the moment, option 4 and 5 looks very tempting. what to do..what to do?

No comments: