Wednesday, May 17, 2006

i was so happy about finding a beanie I liked that I forgot to check the condition it was in. Some of the weaving is out of place already, and it pills pretty easily. I can imagine it going cacat fast. Sigh... wondering if I should return it. Don't think they have a similar one in the store.

I've been working on a business plan for the past few days. Have an idea in my head, but having trouble fleshing it out and stumped at obtaining market information. I've been browsing the net and came across this. It describes 'tips' on running a restaurant. The part in regards to food menus is quite amusing, and has some truth to it too. My favourite is "An orgy of wild berries raped by a topping of King Island Cream." ^_^

And yeah, I'm thinking of a F&B business. I might do it, I might not. I think its a good idea but I'm still in the resaerch stage.

No comments: