Monday, May 08, 2006

seeing as how i'm unemployed at the moment, i have plenty of time to blog and do what-nots. a bit too much time in fact. the whole of sunday was just spent stoning around the house like a living zombie. quite sien. today seems about the same thing. i'm waiting for the PDS for the Merrill Lynch & Perpetual funds to arrive. I can download it off the net, which I already did, but I'm tired of reading stuff of the computer. Its rather annoying, especially since theres so much stuff to read. But then... if I can't find work, I might have learn trading to put food on my table or put myself in the gutter o_O

Jobwise, I don't think I'm being considered for the position that I had the interview for. Haven't received any feedback in regards to it. I sent the recruiter and email earlier this morn, but I'll call her tomorrow. Don't feel like ringing up today. Skimming through the jobs on Seek isn't exactly fun as well. So many jobs out there... but nothing that seems suitable or me, unless I start downgrading myself. See how it goes la. I honestly can't picture myself working for another organisation for more than 2 years, and that seems to be the timeframe for a person to build yourself from scratch. Bah... got to do some thinking.

No comments: