Wednesday, May 24, 2006

woohoo! i lost weight! I'm 82kg now. Lets hope its the type of weight loss that stays off :) The scale is pretty crap though, but I guess you can't argue if its only $9.74 Have to calibrate it each time you step on it. Dunno why it always goes out of whack. Quite annoying.

my money problems has been fixed. the bank transfer thing. managed to cancel it in time, and the funds are already back in my account :) The only other problem is that the amount keeps going down regularly o_O Need a job soon...

I've applied to about 5 jobs so far (today) Got another 4-5 more to work through. Damn sien man. Maybe putting in a standard cover letter isn't that good an idea. But fuck it la..worry about it later. I think I shuold apply for an average of 5 jobs each day. Should be easier to keep track off. I've put together a spreadsheet to keep track of my applications as well. Hehehe. Its nice to be organised :)

No comments: