Tuesday, May 30, 2006

its been quite fun keeping an eye on the stockmarket. i'm able to understand reports and the crap they write about in the financials a bit better now. I've only made a single trade so far, and that hasn't really moved since I bought it. Well... its a paper loss of $50 so far, but I'm expecting the company to do better soon. Their US expansion plans seems to be going pretty well, and they are on target with their forecasts so far.

apart from that, I've just been observing a few other stocks that I've picked out. the prices on some of them has been dropping, and I actually want it to keep dropping ^_^ so that I can pick them up cheaper. hehehe.

so yes, I'm actually still enjoying my time off work. Its not that boring lately cuz I have plenty of stuff to read, and I can keep observing the market prices on my computer. I have a couple of job applications on my file; stuff that I've applied for but haven't followed up. I'm not particularly motivated to follow through as well. I suppose I'll get to it later in the afternoon. It wouldn't take more than a half hour or so, but still a pain to do.

I remember what Anthony Robbins wrote in his book (which I'm currently reading through as well). He had like a 100 phone calls that he had to make, but wasn't really looking forward to them initially. He took his phone & laptop, and then worked from his jacuzzi. Damn slack. I wanna do that too. Wouldn't mind packing up my stuff and then parking myself in a quiet little cafe and then make my calls from there. But then the phone bill would positively kill me... so its not a real option at the moment.

No comments: