Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Some define insanity as doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result. Kinda like me and my weighing scales. Its become a habit to step on them and weigh myself each time I walk into the kitchen, even though I did it 5 minutes before. o_O

its 31st May today. another 23 days before we go skiing! Woops. I mean snowboarding. Skiing is more wusses ^_^ Can't wait. I wonder if I can find work b4 then. Tho's aunt is helping me look for work as well. She passed my resume to her cousin who works for Kaz Group in Melbourne. Pretty big group I suppose. Deals in Australia and SEA I believe. Does the same kind of work as Accenture. She can't do much for me since I'm in Sydney, but passed on my details to the Sydney HR Manager... so something might still come out of it. Says I should wait for roughly a week before ringing up and ask.

In the meantime, I really don't feel like sifting through the jobs at Seek anymore. Kinda sick of it. Not that I've been doing much of it. I've just been watching movies at home (I've gone through Kill Bill 1, Zatoichi, Pink Panther so far) and reading alot. I'm even doing some speed reading programme thing. I don't know how that works though, its a program I got off the net. Its okay so far. The speed at which I can scan material is definitely a lot quicker. But then I can't commit the stuff I read to memory, which kinda defeats the purpose if I'm reading reference material or studying. We'll see how that works out once I finish the programme.

No comments: