Thursday, May 25, 2006

i feel so stoned now. i played Heroes until 3 in the morning, and after that couldn't sleep until like 5 or so because of my stupid hives/rash/allergies/whatever-it-is. i think i need to swap my antihists for a different brand. its not that effective anymore.

to top it off, i got a phone call in regards to one of the jobs I applied for yesterday. just a short phone interview with the recruiter, don't know if I'll make it in the short list of candidates. its for the position of purchasing officer for IT products (and I left Favco because I didn't want to do purchasing o_O). Don't know how much the pay is, but the best thing about it is that its in Rosebery! I think it might be Corporate Express, since thats the only big company I know of in the area that might need a purchasing guy specifically for IT products.

Oooo..and I executed my first trade on the share market yesterday! And my portfolio is already down $50 :p I think I need to increase the amount of shares I buy though. I bought 5000 @ $0.41. Don't know if thats worth the brokerage fee. Oh well. Thats still $2000 worth of shares, so I guess I should go by the value of the shares.

No comments: