Saturday, September 25, 2004

absolutely no activity today... woke up and just spazzed in front of the com. anime OD...and then napped the rest of the afternoon. slept wayyy too long. body felt like mush after waking up. kinda enjoyable in a way... that I can have a worry free day like this :)

was planning to watch Shark Tales with Andy today...but weather was being stupid again. it looked like it was gonna pour bad... but then nothing happened. guess the clouds are constipated. sheesh. i didn't go to kumdo today as well. taking a short break to let my knee heal a bit. guess i shouldn't push it so much. kumdo should improve my body...not fuck it up

I actually made the extra effort today, and cooked... *jeng jeng* fried noodles!!!! impressive or not? :p its actually not a whole lot different from the noodles i usually cook... just adding oil & frying it, which equals extra yummy! hahaha

gonna make more of my day tomorrow. the weather better not fuck up again.

No comments: