Thursday, September 02, 2004

hello blog...

i was late for work this morning. did i blog about that already? don't think i did. i realised i left my mobile behind 2 minutes before the train arrived at the station. usually i wouldn't bother going back to get it, but i'm hoping to get a call from the Accenture guy regarding my interview.

work was alrite...i think i'm getting rather bored of what I do at work. i get abit stoned by 3-4 o'clock. just want to go back home by then.

i'm usually sleeping at this time...but just got back from kumdo practice. putting my legs on ice at the moment. still haven't fully recovered from last time, but i'm still going practice anyway. it doesn't really hurt anymore. don't know if its cuz of the voltaren... or cuz its better.

more anime downloaded!!! woopeee!! unfortunately...its fucked up cuz i can't watch it. mahemm... either the video is corrupted... or my codecs aren't complete. divx is good...but can be a bloody pain.

No comments: