Sunday, September 26, 2004

today's weather was absolutely perfect for the beach! but i was too lazy to go :p Andy went though... I spent the day lazing at home and playing computer game. I did my laundry in the morn as well... and loads and loads of grocery shopping. spent $60+ for about a week's worth of groceries. Well.. I did buy alot of junk from woolies. Choc chip cookies (make that PREMIER choc chip cookies :p), mixers for my alcohol and potato chips.

With all the groceries I bought today... u'd think I would cook a decent dinner tonight. But I just ended up eating a pack of doritos and half a tub of philly cheese for dip. dammm nice. but abit too much, even for me :p

also went to see the doc today about my knee. $30 down the toilet...aihs. Analysis? Rest rest rest... I know that already ...but just wanted to confirm that theres nothing else wrong with my knee...don't want it to fuck up like my right knee. gawd... i'm gonna be decrepit b4 I turn 30.

apart from that...grocery shopping was rather interesting. saw a reallly cute girl while i was shopping. sweet features & fair skin. from her chinese, i reckon shes from china. probably doing uni...or even younger. i can't tell. pity she doesn't have much boobs :)

shopping at woolie's was rather eventful as well. saw a guy got ko'ed by this huge ass mofo. saying that fella looks like fat bastard from austin powers wouldn't be an exaggeration. he floored the guy with a punch to the face...and ran away. that bit was kinda funny...cuz hes so damn fat. his max running speed was barely as fast as the speed i jog. anyway...they called an ambo and everything. neway... don't know what brought it on la... they both look dodgy neway. like those abos that like to hang around train stations.

No comments: