Tuesday, September 28, 2004

i'm tired as...but can't fall asleep. don't know if its cuz of the coffee i had in the afternoon... or that my body is too busted for me to sleep. i didn't wanna blog tonite... but i spent the past half hour tossing n turning in bed... so mite as well get up and do something.

for some reason...my finger decided to spontaneously bleed. my body seems to be falling apart. shouldn't have gone kumdo today....my knee is feeling worse than b4 i started resting. guess it hasn't fully healed yet. i'm only gonna go for class 2 times a week for the next month. should take it easy b4 i regret it in the future.

oh! about my interview today. it went reasonably well. I didn't get asked any questions that I couldn't answer, and I probably talked too much on some occasion :p the manager sed i would be a welcome addition to Accenture, that I have the potential to do well... blah blah blah..positive feedback. which is great... but i'm still not getting the job :p

....

heheh. guess i should make the post clearer huh? the interviews i went for are for a graduate programmer position at ATS (Accenture Technology Solutions). very technical. very hardcore. apparently full of ppl who subsist on coke, pizza and a computer. kla...thats abit exaggerated, but i'm not too far off :p

based on my interviews...and future career goals, the interviewer reckons i'll do better in the consulting arm of Accenture. i kinda think so too...cuz hardcore programming isn't really for me. I like programming... but i suppose doing it 8 hours a day... 5 days a week...for 2-3 years might kill me :p

so anyway, hes gonna make a note that i'm suitable for the consulting division, and pass me back to HR. Hopefully, I'll be contacted for more interviews for a consulting position soon. Ughh... I have to start from square one. aih aihs...

fwahh..20 minutes to write this post. shuold try getting back to bed. i'm gonna be so dead at work tomorrow.

No comments: