Wednesday, September 22, 2004

blog blog blog...

well... i've got nothing much to blog about. but it's become an almost routine for me. Much like the cup of tea that I have every morning at work. It's Wednesday...so no kumdo today. Came home today.. and watched anime & listened to music.

I've starting dloading mp3s again. Well... only because I can get full albums :) I get abit anal over certain things...like how all my mp3s need to correctly named. with the title, artist, album, year, song index, genre :p perfectionist anot?? hahaha

I'm just listening to Shiina Ringo at the moment. Her music has been one of the better ones I've heard. She sings in english, japanese, french and german. Jazz, swing, grunge, pop....all kinds of songs. That's one of the reasons I like her music. Feels so different. Anwayy...rather than me trying to describe her, theres a TIME article on her music:

http://www.time.com/time/asia/2003/cool_japan/rinngo.html

The article says Sheena Ringo...but it's just a different way of romanizing her name.

OH! almost forgot about some good news that I wanted to blog. I got thru to the 2nd round of the Accenture interview!!! woop woop! I called up my recruiter today (useful having his direct number...heheh) and he says I got good feedback from my interviewer and they'd like to schedule another interview with me. yeah!!! V for victory!! K la... shouldn't be celebrating so early...the 2nd round is gonna be tougher...more in depth on my 'skills'...ahemm :p

No comments: