Sunday, September 12, 2004

i have some combination good & bad news related to my kumdo. Sensei told me I will start wearing the bogu (armour) next Saturday. Yay!!! Bad thing is...I'm gonna have to fork out $800 for it...painnnnnn. Good thing I'm getting some tax back! :) if all goes well with my tax return. i shuold be getting around $1K back.

I guess I have to put my bike on hold...again :p Well...its not just the money I have to fork out for the armour. Its also cuz I'm reconsidering again. aihss... keep wavering back and forth between a car and a bike. arrrrghhhh. On one hand, riding a bike is so cool! And I really enjoy it. On the other... it's a lot less practical (except for parking). you can't carry shit around...get rained on, its cold. And its quite sick to ride in work clothes :p aihhhhssssss. Well... I'll just keep an eye out for a good deal on a bike la. But won't force myself to get a bike now. I suppose it is a good idea to secure a new job first, before making any moves.

I also watched the Terminal last night. It wasn't too bad. Some laughs... and its an interesting story. Rather fresh. And its not so lovey-dovey as well. So thats a plus...especially since I watched the movie with Thos.

sunday is chores day. doing my laundry...cleaning up.. etc etc. Hmmm.. I gotta save more money this month. A lot of extra expenditures... theres my bogu, the medical I had. Hmmm... that seems to be all actually. But thats already 1K aussie... ouch! and theres so many things I need to buy. A new chair for starters. Mine will probably break in about a month or two. The back is almost at a 45 degree angle. Aihhhs... and new chairs don't come cheap. bloody hell... the world really revolves around money.

No comments: