Thursday, September 30, 2004

i don't usually blog at work...but gawd... i'm feeling a bit ticked off now. its nothing about work... just the same old shit everyday. but i got off the line with Adelaide Skilled... sooooo fucking irritating being on the phone with them. It just pisses me off. They don't reply emails...so I have to call...and when I call...they tell me to fucking send emails. wtf?!

apart from that.. i've been trying to get my case officer on the line. so that i can actually talk to her about my application, and because I need to fly back home next month. but noooo.. the bitch on the other line says she can help and won't transfer the call. fuck that! i already know all their bloody answers. if i need to travel, i need to apply for a travel visa. go thru dimia..get the form... blah blah blah... all that shit. that doesn't fucking help me bitch!! what i want to know is that if i'm gonna get my PR soon enough so that i don't have to jump thru all those hoops, waste my hard earned money, and my time in doing that stupid application if its just going to be returned to me like the last time. bloody cunt for brains...

and then shes telling me i might not even be able to travel even if i make the application. they only give permission to travel under 'extenuating circumstances'. wtf? i'll shove an 'extenuating circumstance' up your anal retentive ass!! won't that be a bitch...if i can't leave the country. my tickets booked and paid for already. fuck man.

arrrghhh... this isn't making me feel any better la. and don't give me shit that it's not their fault....its part of the process..blah blah blah... i know that shit...but i don't give a damn. she pissed me of...wasn't any help...wasted 10 minutes of my time and is a dumb cunt. thats enuf of a reason to be unreasonable about it.

No comments: