Tuesday, September 21, 2004

fongie called me from KL tonight! so nice of her...but mainly cuz shes think's i'm damn depressed and desp for a gf....ahhhhhh!!!! but i can see her point...after reading the past post, pretty easy to assume that. aihss.. i should watch what i write :p

anyway! on the subject of girls (sort of) did I blog about http://www.caseycam.com before? I think I might have. I actually found a vid of her!! muahahha. damn ons! :) but like fatt's said...quite potong stim. its damn short. but she is hotttt! *fapfapfap*

hahahhah.. kla. that just reeks of desperation now. at least I know fatt's is same level with me :p although that's not exactly comforting. :p

religion seems to be the flavour of the week for me. I was thinking of death/afterlife yesterday. And today...this random old fart talked to me. At first I thought he was just curious about my shinai (I leave for kumdo directly from work on tuesdays). Then he asked my opinion about war, so I figure he is some old "make love not war" hippie dude. In the end, he turned out to be from the cult of Christ, and ended up telling me some 'history' lessons about Christianity, the bible, stuff like that. Its rather interesting though, not that its gonna make me a man of the cloth :p Its like reading a good fiction :)

Kla..I don't want to put down Christianity. "To each their own". That's my motto. But religion doesn't do anything for me at the moment. I'll live my life the way I see fit. As self-centered as that sounds, I think thats most appropriate for me. Its late now...sleep time

No comments: