Thursday, September 30, 2004

morning peeps! my adsl connection is kinda irritating. it keeps dropping out every few hours and i gotta reset the modem several times b4 it starts working. its working alrite for now... but i think something still wrong with it. the modem light is blinking like an epileptic frenzy, don't think thats normal.

i'm cooking luncheon meat sandwiches now :) would haev just brought a meat pie to work, but wanna finish up the bread that i had. fresh bread from bakery is actually pretty good. its only $1.20... and its still quite soft, well...its only been 4 days :p

my body still feels kinda sore...but i think i'm still gonna go kumdo tonight. i SHOULD be getting my armour today. I hope sensei gets me a nice colour. I asked for either red or black... but he looked a little blur. hahahah. no offense meant to sensei, but his english isn't very good :) maybe i should pick up korean. ugh.. i already have too many things i want to learn already.

oh! and thanx to joyce for posting a comment :) I get so little response to my posts that I don't really notice them :p most of my friends are too lazy to even tag me. ish! and they call themselves 'bradas'. lazy bums...

err... i think i burnt my luncheon meat. i'm off!

No comments: