Thursday, September 16, 2004

Missed a day of blogging yesterday. Was kinda tired and got back late. Well...my interview was yesterday. Some of you guys already know... it didn't go too well. Aihhs... I mean, it wasn't horrible. I could answer the questions reasonably, but not without the occasional Ermm..Hmmm... pauses... tongue tied, etc etc. Aihs.. And the answers I gave. welll.. it could be better as well. I only thought of a better answers AFTER the interview was over. stupid!

the questions weren't exactly easy. well, i suppose they are kinda standard in a way. Ask about the greatest challenge you face, how you resolve conflicts, what i expect to gain from working there. my opinion on this..on that.. and some technical questions too! bahger... like sitting for an exam only. out of nowhere ask about software life cycle..testing... if i was fresh out of uni, then it would be no problem. but my computer knowledge all rusted already.

their questions are quite specific. and its sorta tailored according to what you write in your resume and cover letter. for example, when the interviewer would ask "What are your strengths in programming?" "In a dispute with your team mate, how would you deal with the matter?" blah blah... I was so nervous that I didn't have time to remember the questions he asked as well...ughhh

well... I'll find out how I did in a week's time. Sighh... can't do anything but hope for the best. And start looking for other places to work :p newayss... after the interview, I hung around kino for a bit. waited for Thos to finish work and then watched him do BJ with a guy at his city dojo. hahaha. so dodgy. ermmm. I watched for a while and then went off to Andy's place for dinner. had a couple of drinks (and smokes :p) , chat and then went home.

I sort of got on the wrong train though. It would still take me home, but using the long way around. But neway... because of that, I hopped off at Wynward station which is where *drumrollll* Krispy Kreme is!!! Have to admit la...donuts that aren't fresh are kinda crappy. Nothing more than a sugar overload. And I bought a dozen summore. heheheh. Greedy...

Getting real late la....sleep time

No comments: