Thursday, September 09, 2004

missed out on blogging yesterday. can't quite remember what i did anyway. probably just watched anime till i went to bed.

i'm not happy with my PR application. damn fucked. i have to do the stupid medical exam again. gonna cost me another $283 !! wtf mann.. whats the bloody point of doing it when sending in the application if it just expires within 6 months. damn pissed off. i'm gonna be broke enough without having to pay for extra shit like this. not only that, its gonna delay my application even further. depending how long the morons that do the medical take to process the paperwork.

at least my PR is pretty much gonna be granted once the medical shit is done, according to my case officer. might as well just grant the damn thing la! biatch!! take so bloody long to look at the application. thats it man.. i'm gonnna milk aussie for all its worth once i get my PR... :p

at least i can get my medical done tomorrow. which equals taking leave from work. which is both a good and bad thing. good = i don't have to work. bad = i don't get paid either. aihss

bah...i'm in a bad mood now after blogging about this. signing off...

No comments: