Friday, September 24, 2004

argghhh... don't feel like going today. well. I'm gonna be 1/2 hour late already. too lazy to run for the train now. why am I late? cuz i wanna stay home and listen to music :p Wish I had an ipod or something. aihs. I just completed downloading one of shiina's album. quite fun to listen to. i'm halfway thru it already...been listening since i woke up this morning.

Also finally got to watch the BOA video that I downloaded. Had to google for the stupid codec. Windows is dumb... She is quite hot! But her music only so-so, I guess... nothing special. But I've only heard 2 of her songs so far... so shouldn't make such a hastyjudgement.

today is Friday...but I think I'll come home from work and sleep till tomorrow. No energy lately...but then again, theres nothing to do also. Don't feel like spending money over the weekend. Got lotsa stuff to occupy myself at home neway...only problem is that they all involve staring at the computer screen. bleah.

No comments: