Saturday, September 18, 2004

mannn.. i'm so tired. i did just come back from kumdo, but that wasn't it. its just been like that the past few days. I always fall asleep on the trains now, and I almost missed my stop the last 3 times I was on the train. Alwez manage to wake up in time to run out the door.

I watched Catwoman with Thos yesterday.. nice! SM warrior queen! hahahhah. But that aside, it is a little too much CG... alot of the movement quite fake, but I guess thats how movies are nowadays.

today was shopping with Andy at Birkinhead Point (spelt correctly?) To be more accurate, window shopping :p Both of us were looking for a suit. Andy was just looking for a coat now. We did find a couple that were nice...but gawd...suits are a real bleeder. At least $300 for an okay one. There was a Cerruti going for $450 !! Nice!!!! Somehow...I just love NC brand and Boss :)
Alas...we don't have the money to blow.

I might go back next week to actually buy a suit. I suppose I do need one, not just for my sis's wedding...but for interviews and stuff. bah

anyway... no plans tonight la. i think its better for me to stay at home. i need to get some rest. i've been out the whole day anyway. and i got a new computer game from Andy as well... so at least I won't be bored :)

No comments: