Tuesday, September 14, 2004

interview tomorrow !! stress!!! stress!!! shouldn't have gone kumdo today. would have given me more time to research all the interview stuff. last minute studying...aihhs. old habits die hard :p
I did do my research b4 la... just that i forgot everything alraedy. oops :p

i don't even remember the name of the guy i'm suppose to meet. arrghh!!! wrote it down on piece of paper, but i left it at work. crapp. that doesn't matter...as long as the paper is still there. getting my colleague ring me up with the details tomorrow. hope its still in the same spot.

sighhh... the more i think about it. the more i'm stressing out. i'm actually getting a headache already. mannnnn. i need to relax.... i'll go make some tea to drink. heheheh.

enough about the interview. blog about something else. Errmm... I seem to be spending more nowadays. The more activities I do... the more I have to spend. (well.....not have to :p) . With kumdo, theres the fees, uniform & armour (one off items, so it ain't that bad). But my monthly expenses increases because of the additional bus rides I take. Plus I definitely eat out on the days I go for kumdo. And I tend to buy a drink from the convi store after training. I had Lipton milk tea today. $2 for a 400ml packet. Its pretty nice actually. Makes me miss Jacq's milk tea though. yumyum. Have to admit...she does make it pretty good. Probably the copious amounts of sugar water she puts in :p

on another note...the scab/blister? on my hand seems to be expanding. eep! i can't tell if its getting worse. at least if it was a scab i could pick it :) but its hardening beneath a layer of skin...so I don't know if i should just slice my hands and bleed it out...or leave it. hmmmm. i think i'll take a photo of it and show Wilson. Free consultation. hahahahah :p

No comments: