Monday, September 13, 2004

awrightttss.. i got my interview with Accenture scheduled! woop woop! now I'm nervous as heck. Can't afford to fuck this up. My first choice for a career. Add oil!!! I can do it!! I guess I better start preparing.. I spent the night figuring out what to wear, and then ironing it. Hehehhe. Feels like I'm preparing for a hot date (actually...I probably put less effort into that). Its on Wednesday anyway. So I have tomorrow night & Wed morning to get ready.

I don't even know how to answer regular interview questions yet. Stuff like 'why I wanna work with Accenture?' blah blah blah. I'm not enough of a bullshitter. It's already kinda hard for me not to go 'errrr...' during an interview, as well as speaking clearly. sighhhhh. come to think of it, none of my interviews went particularly well. i get too nervous and can't arrange my thoughts & words properly.

i actually wanna blog abit more...but i better not waste any more time. I still need to complete the online application. haven't put in my cover letter & academic transcript.

No comments: