Friday, June 23, 2006

Got another 3 hours to kill b4 I set off for Thredbo. And then its a 5-6 hour bus ride. The one aspect of the trip I ain't exactly looking forward to. I wanna get out of the house as soon as I can. Mainly cuz the smoke detector is driving me nuts. Its giving a very audible beep every 30 seconds or so. Soooooo damn annoying.

I went to see the chinese doc this morn as well. My ankle is still acting up. I did manage to go for a short job the other day. It didn't really get sore apart from occasional spikes of pain. I can't figure it out... it some particular angle that brings that pain. But when I was at the doc, couldn't replicate it. Theres no locations on my ankle that is particular sore. I dunno, maybe its just mine and the doc's definition of soreness. Not understanding mandarin that well doesn't exactly help. It didn't hurt when the doc massaged certain areas, but then he applied pressure at certain points. Good gawd... it bloody hurts. Don't know if its part of the treatment...but my ankle does feel better after the whole thing. Problem seems to be still there though, but I'm just gonna wait and see la. Gonna start going for regular jogs or something to see if it becomse worse.

Thats it. Wish me luck up on the slopse. I don't need to injure another joint. The only leg joint I have left thats in good working condition is my right ankle. I wanna try keep it that way at the very least...

No comments: