Monday, June 12, 2006

i just spent the most part of the long weekend playing Wild Arms 4. Feeling so stoned now... spent a bit too much time holding on to the joypad. I managed to complete the game, so its out of the way now :) I seem to finish an average of 1 game per week. I finished playing Rise of Legends last week as well. Or was that the week before? Can't remember...my timing is screwed up.

Andy's off to Spain for his brother's wedding. So cool. I need to decide on what phone I really want b4 he gets back. Mom n sis gonna chip in to get a new mobile phone for me. Initially I wanted the SE 810i, but after thinking about it. I probably wouldn't use the music feature much. So its kinda moot getting it. The K800 is a better choice. Its music capabilities probably aren't as good, but its a Cybershot! 3.2 mpx camera as well. Pretty darn good.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be out yet. No idea when as well. I saw a post on gsmarena.com that mentiones 26th June, but you really can't put much faith into what those random comments say. Aihs... I'm at a loss. Not that its a super big deal... can always get my mom to courier it over, but dunno how much that would cost. Oh... and just fyi, the phone is much cheaper back home (the 810i). It retails for about $700+ here, but its only rm1450 according to my mom. ZZzzz.. how how how?? Can't make up my mind. Dunno how much the k800 will be also in the first place. Probably not going to be worth buying it especially since if its so new.

Meh...I'll mull over it while munching on my Coles Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies.

No comments: