Thursday, June 08, 2006

So so soooo tired this morning. Its been getting more difficult to get out of bed. I usually attribute that to my diet. Don't know if its psychological or not, but when I go through the South Beach or Atkins diet... I seem to feel more refreshed in the mornings. Now wake up, stone in bed for about 5 minutes deciding if I should go back to sleep or get up. When I do get up, I sit on my chair in front of the com for another 5 minutes deciding if getting out of bed was the right choice. Aihs... I wonder if its cuz I don't have to wake up to get to work.

Jez like this morning. I wake up at 8.30, take my multi vits, and then crawl back into bed :) I would probably still be sleeping if my ex-workplace didn't call me up. They having problems doing some setup for the accounting software, so called me up for help. Maybe I should get myself an ABN and start charging them for $150/hour for every 5 minute block. Thats what the consultants do. Hmmm.... So far I've received an average of 2 calls a week since I've left work.

I'm going back to work tmr to fix things up. It shouldn't take me long. I think I know whats the problem. Should be able to fix it in a few minutes...and then I can charge them for 4 hours worth of work :) Kekekek. Sweet deal huh? I backcharge my travel time :)

No comments: